Beginning 23 February
Morning Worship at 10am with Bethel Steps at 11am
What is Bethel Steps?
A classroom environment, designed specifically to help you LEARN!
There will be classes for ALL ages. Children’s classes and adult classes.
Baby Steps – ages 1-3
Primary Steps – ages 4-7
Junior Steps – ages 8-10
Tween Steps – ages 11-12
Teen Steps – ages 13-15
Senior Steps – ages 16-18
First Steps – Gospel Facts
Next Steps – Various studies including books of the bible and topical subjects
The Ground Work has started! Please be patient with our mess. We are praying this phase will be completed quickly and concrete will replace the mud very soon. For those unaware, we are building a new auditorium and toilets as we have outgrown our current seating capacity.
During the summer, individual house groups will be suspended. Instead, we will all meet together each Thursday evening from 7 to 8 pm. We will be going through the ABC’s – About Bethel Church. This study will examine the basic beliefs and practices of Bethel in context of the scriptures. Everyone is welcome to join us. Whether you are new to the church or have been coming along for years, there is great things to learn and discover.
Church is still happening - We’ve moved online. Find us on Facebook to participate in our services or live video group prayer and bible study chats.
Keep praying for each other and stay connected.
WEEKLY ACTIVITIES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK TO ALL THESE GREAT WEEKLY ACTIVITIES VERY SOON!
- Current Teaching Series on Sunday morning - To See Him and to Make Him Known
- Bethel Steps Sunday at 11:15 (beginning 23rd February)
- Guitar Workshop each Monday at 7:00 pm. Anyone interested in learning the guitar, please just come along.
- Discoverers after school - Every Wednesday at 3:15 during term.
- Explorers - Friday from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. Junior Youth Club for ages 10-13. Games, Food, and Bible talk.
- Contenders - Friday from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. Youth group for ages 13-18. Food, Fun, Bible lesson.
More details available on the calendar